Grooving for Beginners
Starting a new business is always difficult, but if there is a genuine interest and motive to take up grovelling, it is worth it. After all, it is an opportunity to grow a wide variety of plants at home. The fruits of grovelling can bring wonderful results and a lot of pleasure in every sense of the word.
The main recommendations for beginners growers
Experienced growers strongly recommend to beginners to grow plants in artificially created conditions first of all to study well at least the basics of grooving, so that then, having started, not to stop halfway or even abandon this activity in case of failure.
Here are a few simple but very effective tips for beginners growers:
- It is better to start growing plants of one kind, rather than different ones, because there is a risk of not taking into account all the nuances of the rules of care;
- to study obligatory the technology of grovelling;
- To decide the place for growing plants;
- to choose a grow box carefully;
- To provide optimal parameters necessary for the normal growth and development of plants: temperature, humidity, lighting, ventilation
- timely feeding, spraying, pruning and other works;
- and most importantly - forget about laziness, remember about the plants. Otherwise there will be no success.
Grooving is an activity for patient, attentive and careful people. Only these qualities will help to achieve excellent results.
Optimum growing conditions for the plants
For plants to grow well, you need to watch out for important parameters:
- lighting; for this purpose, different types of lamps can be used, each of which has its own characteristics, which must be taken into account when using them;
- The observance of the correct temperature regime, which during the day should be from 22 to 27 ° C, and at night the temperature can drop by 2-5 ° C, no more, otherwise it may lead to the appearance of dangerous mold;
- Humidity; the humidity level during growth should be between 65 and 70 percent. During flowering - 55-60 percent;
- ventilation is provided with the help of a fan.
In specialized stores you can buy ready-made boxes, which will greatly facilitate the work of novice growers.
Also for grovelling will require pots, soil and fertilizer. Readymade ground mixtures can be bought in specialized stores, or you can make your own by mixing 50 % of soil, 20 % of coconut fiber and biohumus, and 10 % of vermiculite.
Thoroughly prepared and bought all the necessary equipment, you can safely start growing plants. It remains only to wish the novice growers a good start and excellent results.