Power-seeds.com.ua

+38 (066) 53 97 735

+38 (068) 64 57 071

Украина, Киев

ПН-ПТ с 08:00 до 20:00

0
0.00грн.
Ваши заказы
  • Your shopping cart is empty!

В наличии

Hemp seeds AK 47-Feminised

93.00грн.
A unique in its characteristics, the sativa-dominant variety is great for those taking their first steps in grovelling. The unpretentious shrubs are perfectly adapted to growing conditions. The plants have a short life cycle, which suits those who don't want to wait long for a harvester.
Характеристики
Genetics:

Colombia x Mexico x Thailand x Afghanistan

Phenotype:

Indica35%/Sativa65%

THC:

22%

Boxing height:

100-120 cm

Flowering:

60-70 days

Indoor harvest:

300/500 g/m2

Harvest outdoor:

not specified

93.00грн.

Hemp seeds AK 47-Feminised от Dutch seeds

For those who have a preference for autoflowers, our online store can easily satisfy their wishes regarding the properties and choose the best option. Pay attention to AK 47-Feminised marijuana seeds, which have almost one hundred percent germination. This result is achieved by strict compliance with the technology of seed production and storage, careful selection before packing and sending to the customer.

Bushes are perfectly adapted to both indoors and outdoors. Plants develop intensively and quickly gain vegetative mass. Just three weeks after sprouting, the bushes will start to flower.

Autoflowering varieties are most often chosen by beginners, taking into account unpretentiousness and high adaptability of plants, as well as a relatively short life cycle.

The effect and taste of AK 47-Feminised

AK 47-Feminised is dominated by sativa (65%), which determines the type of high which produces a strong high. The remaining 35% are indica and ruderalis, which determines the autoflowering properties. The high THC content of 22% gives quite a strong effect. The flavor is dominated by pleasant spice notes and a sweet aftertaste.

The features

AK 47-Feminised cannabis seeds produce compact shrubs with an average height of 100-120 cm. The plants develop many inflorescences which are abundantly covered with trichomes.

Make sure the bushes have plenty of light. The duration of the flowering phase is 60-70 days. In the indora, you can harvest 300 to 500 grams of finished product per square meter. In the outdoors, 100-150 grams of dried inflorescences can be harvested from the plant.

The origin of the variety

The basis for the breeding of this hybrid was the following landraces: Colombia, Mexico, Thailand and Afghanistan.

Buy cannabis seeds AK 47-Feminised with subsequent delivery you can in our online store at a low price. Delivery anywhere in the country is made by the largest Ukrainian logistics company.

It is easy to contact us via live chat, call or order a callback.


On our Power seeds website you can buy AK 47-Feminised with delivery to: Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankovsk, Poltava, Cherkassy, Kropyvnytskyi, Vinnitsa, Lugansk, Odessa, Kherson, Sumy, Chernigov, Chernivtsi.

 

 

Power-seeds - интернет-магазин семян каннабиса который работает с 2013 года в Украине. В ассортименте отобранные семена автоцветущих и феминизированных сортов в оригинальных упаковках от таких производителей как Kalashnikov seeds, Amsterdam seeds, Rastaman seeds и многих других.

 

Мы доставляем заказы в любую точку Украины оптом или в розницу. Действует гибкая система скидок и бонусы постоянным клиентам.

 

Ваша поссылка будет доставленна в качественной и неприметной упаковке, и не будет вызывать подозрений.

 

Вся продукция представленная на сайте продается в качестве сувениров.

 

Приятных вам покупок!

 

0

Отзывы

*Оценка:

Как заказать

  1. Добавить товар в корзину нажав кнопку Купить или Быстрый заказ.
  2. Заполнить правильно данные покупателя.
  3. Выбрать вариант оплаты и доставки. Указать склад новой почты в вашем городе, если вы выбрали службу Новой почты. (Если вы выбрали Укр почту укажыте пожайлуста Фио, Область Город, улицу , индекс, почтовое отделение которое находится ближе к вам.)
  4. Нажать кнопку оформить заказ. Ваш заказ принят , и вам будет отправлено на указаную почту сообщение с даными о заказе и способами о оплаты.

Оплатить заказ можете любим удобным для вас способом:

Наши менеджеры помогут вам определится с выбором семян

Консультации по поводу выращивания не проводим.

Для быстрой связи снами можете написать нам на почту

  1. Приват Банк VISA/MasterCard.
  2. Western union
  3. Qiwi
  4. Web money