Power-seeds.com.ua

+38 (066) 53 97 735

+38 (068) 64 57 071

Украина, Киев

ПН-ПТ с 08:00 до 20:00

0
0.00грн.
Ваши заказы
  • Your shopping cart is empty!

В наличии

Hemp seeds G13 Haze Feminised

93.00грн.
The effect is characterized by successive euphoric rushes of joy, carefree and creative inspirations. Healing cannabis is capable of increasing vitality and eliminating anxiety. A burst of energy, joy and euphoria are guaranteed to those lovers who try this wonderful variety dominated by the sativa phenotype. In addition, wonderful pleasant taste sensations are guaranteed.
Характеристики
Genetics:

G13 x Haze

Phenotype:

Sativa 60% / Indica 40%

THC:

21%

Boxing height:

100-150 cm

Flowering:

65-75 days

Indoor harvest:

400 - 500 g/m²

Harvest outdoor:

not specified

93.00грн.

Hemp seeds G13 Haze Feminised от Dutch seeds

Our team works hard to expand and diversify our assortment. This will help you quickly and easily find the variety that best fits your needs and expectations. A great option is G13 Haze Feminised marijuana seeds from Dutch seed banks.

From every single seed a healthy sprout will grow into a strong bush. The seeds are characterized by high energy of germination, the plants have an intensive type of development, which provides a rapid set of green mass and transition to the flowering phase.

Seedmate is stored in ideal conditions, before packing and shipment it is carefully checked for damage.

Strong phytoimmunity of plants reliably protects them from pathogens that can cause dangerous infectious diseases, which negatively affects the quantity and quality of the crop.

The effect and taste of G13 Haze Feminised

G13 Haze Feminised is dominated by 60% sativa, with the remaining 40% Indica. This combination results in a happy high that smoothly blends with relaxation and a pleasant euphoric high. The high THC level of 21% provides a powerful and long-lasting effect.

This thick, aromatic smoke will delight fun-lovers with a rich palette of flavors and a pleasant, sweet flavor that is distinctly refreshingly fruity.

Features

G13 Haze Feminised shrubs can reach heights of 100 to 150 cm. The most important flowering period for the grower is 65-75 days. The scent that can be released during the flowering phase can be reduced by proper ventilation with activated charcoal filters, which quickly absorb the odor.

With the right conditions, you can guarantee a yield of 400 to 500 grams of dried flowers per square meter of clusters.

The origin of the variety

Dutch breeders used the G13 and Haze landraces to breed this hybrid.

In our online store you can buy hemp seeds G13 Haze Feminised at a low price with prompt delivery anywhere in the country by the largest logistics company in Ukraine.


On our Power seeds website you can buy G13 Haze Feminised with delivery to: Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankovsk, Poltava, Cherkassy, Kropyvnytskyi, Vinnitsa, Lugansk, Odessa, Kherson, Sumy, Chernigov, Chernivtsi.

 

 

Power-seeds - интернет-магазин семян каннабиса который работает с 2013 года в Украине. В ассортименте отобранные семена автоцветущих и феминизированных сортов в оригинальных упаковках от таких производителей как Kalashnikov seeds, Amsterdam seeds, Rastaman seeds и многих других.

 

Мы доставляем заказы в любую точку Украины оптом или в розницу. Действует гибкая система скидок и бонусы постоянным клиентам.

 

Ваша поссылка будет доставленна в качественной и неприметной упаковке, и не будет вызывать подозрений.

 

Вся продукция представленная на сайте продается в качестве сувениров.

 

Приятных вам покупок!

 

0

Отзывы

*Оценка:

Как заказать

  1. Добавить товар в корзину нажав кнопку Купить или Быстрый заказ.
  2. Заполнить правильно данные покупателя.
  3. Выбрать вариант оплаты и доставки. Указать склад новой почты в вашем городе, если вы выбрали службу Новой почты. (Если вы выбрали Укр почту укажыте пожайлуста Фио, Область Город, улицу , индекс, почтовое отделение которое находится ближе к вам.)
  4. Нажать кнопку оформить заказ. Ваш заказ принят , и вам будет отправлено на указаную почту сообщение с даными о заказе и способами о оплаты.

Оплатить заказ можете любим удобным для вас способом:

Наши менеджеры помогут вам определится с выбором семян

Консультации по поводу выращивания не проводим.

Для быстрой связи снами можете написать нам на почту

  1. Приват Банк VISA/MasterCard.
  2. Western union
  3. Qiwi
  4. Web money

Bestsellers

<