Power-seeds.com.ua

+38 (066) 53 97 735

+38 (068) 64 57 071

Украина, Киев

ПН-ПТ с 08:00 до 20:00

0
0.00грн.
Ваши заказы
  • Your shopping cart is empty!

В наличии

Auto Black Jack

25.42грн.
Anyone who wants to experience an unforgettable high effect, a breathtaking euphoria, a boost of creativity and energy and a great night out with a group of friends can choose this autoflowering variety.
Характеристики
Genetics:

S.A.D. x Jack Herer x Ruderalis

Phenotype:

Sativa 70%/Indica 20%/Ruderalis 10%

THC:

19% CBD 0.3%

Boxing height:

50-110 cm.

Flowering:

55-65 days

Indoor harvest:

300-500 g/m2

Harvest outdoor:

100-150 g/plant

25.42грн.

Auto Black Jack от Spain Regular

If you're looking for autoflowering that will delight you not only with good yields but also with aromatic quality buds and excellent flavour, look no further than Auto Black Jack marijuana seeds, which have a high germination energy thanks to their meticulous grading and excellent storage conditions.

Strong shoots quickly develop into a vigorous bush, resistant to a variety of infectious diseases, which ensures high and stable yields in both indoors and outdoors.

The effect and taste of Auto Black Jack

The remarkable high effect is largely due to the phenotype of Auto Black Jack, which consists of 70% sativa. The remaining 30% is shared by indica (20%) and ruderalis (10%), which makes the auto-bloom.

The potency is determined by the THC level in the final product. In this strain, it is quite high at 19%.

Its aroma and taste is very important to almost everyone, with distinct and refreshing notes of citrus fruit.

Special features

Auto Black Jack cannabis produces compact shrubs with a height ranging from 50 to 110cm, which makes it easy to grow without having to buy a big grow box and to make it easy to hide from outsiders.

The plants have dense, voluminous colas with large, resinous inflorescences.

The flowering phase lasts 55-65 days. Plants are excellent in soil mix, coconut, hydroponics.

The bushes are unpretentious, so even a novice grower will be able to cope with growing on their own.

The Indore plants can yield 300-500 grams of dried cones per square meter, the Outdoors, with one bush yielding 100-150 grams of finished product.

The origin of the variety

This hybrid comes from the S.A.D., Jack Herer and Ruderalis strains.

You can buy Auto Black Jack cannabis seeds at a low price in our online shop with prompt delivery anywhere in the country.

If you have any questions, please contact us via Live Chat. You can also call us at the numbers listed or order a callback.


On our Power seeds website you can buy Auto Black Jack with delivery to: Kiev, Donetsk, Kharkov, Dnipro, Zaporozhye, Ivano-Frankovsk, Poltava, Cherkassy, Kropyvnytskyi, Vinnitsa, Lugansk, Odessa, Kherson, Sumy, Chernigov, Chernivtsi.

 

 

Power-seeds - интернет-магазин семян каннабиса который работает с 2013 года в Украине. В ассортименте отобранные семена автоцветущих и феминизированных сортов в оригинальных упаковках от таких производителей как Kalashnikov seeds, Amsterdam seeds, Rastaman seeds и многих других.

 

Мы доставляем заказы в любую точку Украины оптом или в розницу. Действует гибкая система скидок и бонусы постоянным клиентам.

 

Ваша поссылка будет доставленна в качественной и неприметной упаковке, и не будет вызывать подозрений.

 

Вся продукция представленная на сайте продается в качестве сувениров.

 

Приятных вам покупок!

 

0

Отзывы

*Оценка:

Как заказать

  1. Добавить товар в корзину нажав кнопку Купить или Быстрый заказ.
  2. Заполнить правильно данные покупателя.
  3. Выбрать вариант оплаты и доставки. Указать склад новой почты в вашем городе, если вы выбрали службу Новой почты. (Если вы выбрали Укр почту укажыте пожайлуста Фио, Область Город, улицу , индекс, почтовое отделение которое находится ближе к вам.)
  4. Нажать кнопку оформить заказ. Ваш заказ принят , и вам будет отправлено на указаную почту сообщение с даными о заказе и способами о оплаты.

Оплатить заказ можете любим удобным для вас способом:

Наши менеджеры помогут вам определится с выбором семян

Консультации по поводу выращивания не проводим.

Для быстрой связи снами можете написать нам на почту

  1. Приват Банк VISA/MasterCard.
  2. Western union
  3. Qiwi
  4. Web money